Tin – Coconut
A magnificent, seductive fragrance that fill us with memories of sun cream and tropical beaches. Enjoy the scent of exotic, creamy coconuts, and float away to a tranquil island paradise.
Our candle tins are packaged in a hard-wearing polycarbonate case and are great way to try out more than one fragrance.
|Gross Weight ||109 g |
|Dimensions ||70 × 40 mm |
|Colour || |
White & Ivory
|Product Code || |
|Product Group || |
|Fragrance || |
|Seasonal || |
|Brand || |
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Always read and follow manufacturer’s instructions supplied with candles and candle holders.
- Burn out of reach of children and pets.
- Extinguish candles with a candle snuffer. Do not blow them out. Never use water to extinguish a candle.
- Ensure candles are placed at least 10cm / 4 inches apart and allow headroom above the candle for the heat to disperse.
- Ensure candles are burned away from flammable items.
- Candles should be burned away from other sources of heat such as television sets and away from direct sunlight.
- Candles should be burned in an area free from draughts.
- Trim wick to 1cm / ½ inch before lighting or relighting. If the candle smokes, extinguish and trim the wick.
- Remove all packaging and labels before use.
- Use a suitable non-flammable holder.
- Ensure candles are burned in an upright position.
- To avoid damage to surfaces, always place candles and candle holders on a surface that will not be damaged by heat e.g. ceramic tiles or plates. Table mats are NOT suitable.
- Do not move candles when lit or the wax is still liquid.
- Novelty candles are designed to be decorative. Burn on a large holder as irregularly shaped novelty candles may drip profusely.